Take control of your business telecom spend
Sunco’s free, no-obligation telecom bill audit helps to increase visibility of your telecom spend, simplify your voice and internet services and ultimately boost your bottom line!
Telecommunications is one of the most difficult spend categories to manage. Companies lose 12 – 17% of what they spend on telecommunications as a result of unorganized telecom expense management. Source: Aberdeen Group
Managing your communication systems while keeping up with numerous contracts and lengthy, complex invoices can be challenging, if not impossible, for many organizations. Let Sunco expertly review your telecom spend and arm you with the information you need to make the right decisions!
- We understand confusing terms and conditions
- We understand billing procedures and contracts
- We know current pricing and promotions
- We know the best in class price points
Uncover Savings with our Telecom Bill Audits
Our comprehensive telecom bill audit can uncover costly things like:
- Unnecessary charges/billing errors
- Unused features
- Outdated rate plans
- Hidden auto-renewals
- And more
Not only will we walk you through your bill and identify areas for cost-savings and improvements, but our team will also create a no-obligation action plan going forward to help you get exactly the services you need at the right price.
Lean into our years of experience to give you the best possible advice. Book your FREE Telecom Bill Audit today.
Friendly. Helpful. Expert.
We’re trusted by hundreds of customers because we take the time to teach our clients how to take back control of their business telephone bill and save money!Request a free audit now
“The telephone bill audit service identified what we were paying for telephone and Internet service at our three dental offices. Sunco suggested another service provider that was half the cost and offered faster Internet! The switchover was smooth and headache free.”Sherlynn Der, PonDental
Sunco’s Telecom Bill Audit Process
Our free, no-obligation telecom bill audit consists of three simple steps:
First, we’ll consult with you to get an understanding of your business, your goals and communication needs. This helps us get dialed into your business and create a clear picture of what your business is all about. What we will need:
- Listing of all company locations with addresses and the number of employees at each location
- Billing from the most recent two-month period for all services at all locations including:
- Local and long distance voice services
- Data/internet services
- Wireless services
- Corresponding contracts that apply to the above services, if available
Then, we’ll identify:
- Proper billing procedures are being followed
- Telecom services that are being billed are not being utilized
- Unnecessary telecom service features and duplicate charges
- Excess services at a location or services billing to a closed location
- One-time and administrative charges
- Auto-renewal clauses
- Services provided at rates higher than market average
- Long-distance rates at rates higher than market average
- Identify legacy technologies and services that can be easily replaced with better and/or less costly alternatives
Depending on the complexity of your system, the audit will take approximately two weeks.
Findings and Solution:
We’ll present our findings either in person, over the phone, or via email – whatever is more convenient for you. As part of this presentation, our team will recommend a strategy moving forward, including suggested cost-saving features or services, or even customizing a plan for your office communications from the ground up.
We’ll arm you with the right information to make educated decisions and get the most leverage during negotiations. We can even deal with your business phone and internet providers directly on your behalf.
There is no obligation to proceed with any changes; however, our clients often discover they could potentially modernize their entire business communication system for little or no extra monthly cost!