WHAT A SUNCO SOLUTION CAN DO FOR YOU
In a professional setting such as an accounting office or law firm, flexible, scalable and completely customizable communication tools are critical. The experts at Sunco have years of experience setting up office communication systems. Our size and the fact we are local is our advantage. What that means is our customers have access to all of the benefits of a big telecommunications provider without losing the personal, human touch of a family-run business. Consider us an extension of your team.
What are the Benefits to You?
Increase Organizational Efficiency
Imagine that your office phone rings while you are in transit to or from a client meeting. You answer on your twinned personal cell phone. While you are talking with your client, another call comes in and goes to voicemail and you immediately receive an email of the message. The length of your ongoing call is recorded and the client is billed accordingly. This is just one example of how Sunco solutions allow your team members to be completely mobile, accessible and efficient.
Provide Excellent Customer Service and Improve Teamwork
Consider this scenario: you are working on a project with several team members. A client has a couple of key questions regarding a document, so you check the system (using ‘presence’ technology) to see who is free to assist. By sending a quick instant message you arrange an impromptu meeting in the boardroom. A couple of members who are offsite connect in via video call and within 30 minutes, feedback is received from the entire team and the client receives an answer. This collaboration session can be documented and stored by project, subject or person and instantly retrieved by fellow team members. Time spent can also be easily recorded for client billing purposes.
Consistent Recording of Client Contact
In addition to quality control, call recording and time tracking features provide seamless documentation of conversations which can be used for reporting purposes and to track billable hours. You can even record calls with a secure watermark, which guarantees the accuracy of the digital recording. Digital voice call recordings can also be linked to your CRM software to ensure client records are comprehensive and complete.
Maximize Cost Effectiveness in Any Economy
Business needs change over time. Scalable systems will effectively serve you throughout all of the peaks and valleys your business experiences and you only pay for the features and services you need. Updates to your system are easy to manage by your administrator from a single interface, so no more costly service calls for simple changes like password resets.
We help business owners make the most of new communication technology so their business operations are as effective and efficient as possible.Read our promise to customers
“The Sunco team is a dream to work with. Always courteous, knowledgeable and more importantly, available to help us even years after purchasing our system. We have a real partnership.”Sherry Kohlman, ShoresJardin LLP
What Features are Included?
Customized for Your Business
- From simple, reliable wired phones to state-of-the-art IP handsets or hybrid wired/wireless systems, Sunco will help you select the communication solution that is right for your business.
- Along with traditional telephone networks, we have partnered with the major Telcos to offer SIP trunking — the latest communication technology provided over the Internet or a private network.
- Choose to host your system onsite, or we can host it for you in the Cloud. Either way, you’ll enjoy the same great features.
Mobility and flexibility
- Wireless headsets and features such as auto attendant help increase efficiency, while wireless phones allow staff members to keep in touch no matter where they are working.
- With dynamic twinning, employees can answer calls to an office landline from any mobile device (even their personal phones).
- Single number reach means that customers can call you on one number, regardless of location.
- Collaborate on projects, assign tasks to any team member, schedule meetings, chat via instant message or video or annotate documents in real-time: our systems make it easy to share information, problem solve and work cohesively whether your team is in the next room or the next province.
Scalable Communication Solutions
- Completely customizable and scalable systems mean you only pay for the features and options you need.
- As your business grows, it’s easy to add new team members or offices to your network. If you need to downsize, scaling back is just as simple.
- For the ultimate in scalability and flexibility, consider Sunco’s hosted solution Cloud Voice for Business — a feature-rich system that is securely hosted in Alberta for an all-inclusive fixed monthly fee per user.
On-Site System Administration
- Office administrators can easily manage changes to the system including new hires, office moves, and voicemail and password resets.
- Active directory integration makes it easy to auto-configure a new phone with all of your applications.
- Sunco is available to provide training or answer any questions about ongoing system management. Our friendly, local support staff are always happy to help!
Call today for a free quote!
A Sunco maintenance agreement will help protect your communication investment and keep your office connected to your clients and employees.Maintenance Agreements