THE FIRST CHOICE IN CABLING
We’re proud of our roots as structured wiring specialists. Sunco provides certified data and telephone cabling — including Category 5/6/6e cable and fibre optic — for new builds, renovations, expansions and system upgrades. The right cabling will help your business make the most of its phone and data networks.
What are the Benefits to You?
Increased Efficiency & Network Speeds
With professional cable installation, systems are fast, flexible, reliable and easy to upgrade.
Our certified installers are accredited by Leviton and Hubbell, the industry leaders in cabling systems.
We use high quality test gear to ensure your system is safe, easy to troubleshoot and meets all specifications of Category 5/6/6e and multi-mode fibre optic cabling.
Industry Leading Experience
Sunco started as a family-run cabling installation company. We have close to two decades of experience in the business and have helped hundreds of clients install and maintain their cabling systems.
Expert. Local. Friendly.
Our voice and data cabling installations are labelled, tested, and certified so our clients know their systems are running at max efficiency.Moving offices and need cabling done? Call us for a free estimate!
“We’ve worked with Sunco on numerous wiring and cabling projects over the years. They are always prompt, reliable and get projects done on time. Being an IT consulting company, it’s good to know that we can outsource these projects for our clients and trust that they will be completed without any concerns.”Jeremy Hayward, SNS Technologists
Check out an example of Voice & Data Cabling Before & After!
- It is more reliable and easier to troubleshoot.
- Proper labelling allows for future expansion, changes and flexibility.
- It is easy to upgrade and will be able to handle higher speeds as technology advances.
- Every outlet is certified, tested, and ready for use.
- Certified installations typically include a 25-year warranty, a major requirement for all government and financial institutions.
- Sunco’s cabling installations come with the options of extended warranty and maintenance agreements.