Looking to maximize your business communication systems? The answers you need are here in one convenient place.
Voice and Data Cabling
Sunco can install structured wiring systems including data cabinets, wire management, patch panels, outlets and fibre optics. We work with Category 5/6/6e copper cable, fibre backbone cable and fibre to the desktop.
Cables should not be run over lights or too close to power outlets. Any installation with bends or kinks is likely to cause problems down the road. A properly installed system will follow strict regulations regarding placement of cables and be clearly labelled and tested. Proper design and installation is required to qualify for the manufacturer's 25-year warranty.
- It is more reliable and easier to troubleshoot.
- Proper labelling allows for future expansion, changes and flexibility.
- It is easy to upgrade and will be able to handle higher speeds as technology advances.
- Every outlet is certified, tested, and ready for use.
- Certified installations typically include a 25-year warranty, a major requirement for all government and financial institutions.
- Sunco’s cabling installations come with the options of extended warranty and maintenance agreements.
Loose connections and improperly installed cabling are often the cause of slow network speeds and patchy Internet connections. This can cause headaches in a busy office. Many of our customers opt for cabling retrofits or upgrades to eliminate these problems.