Mitel is a world-wide telecom expert at the forefront of Unified Communication and Cloud technology. The company specializes in advanced, feature-rich phones and handsets with a focus on mobility solutions.
Offering the latest in cutting-edge tech, Mitel has great options for the hospitality, call centre and healthcare industries or any business looking to transform their communication system with the best that technology has to offer. See Industry Solutions.
Sunco is proud to be a Mitel Platinum Reseller Partner and a Mitel Certified Service Partner. We work closely with our clients to identify opportunities to streamline communication and operate more efficiently and productively using the best products available.
Mitel Product Summary:
- Business Phones: From IP desktop devices, SIP phones and analog phones to wireless solutions, open standards phones and more, Mitel’s range of phone systems is unmatched in the industry.
- Cloud Communications: Offering an extensive range of Cloud-based solutions, Mitel’s Cloud capabilities give organizations the freedom to build, deploy and scale communication systems, while delivering reduced up-front costs and greater system reliability. Find out more about Cloud communication.
- Hospitality: Mitel is a recognized brand standard across the globe and boasts a full line-up of technology ranging from the dependable SX200 with basic features and IP integration, to the MiVoice Office 400, MiVoice Business and Connected Guest systems bursting with full IP functionality and SIP trunking capability. Start the process of buying a new Mitel hospitality system off right with this comprehensive buyer’s guide.
- MiCollab: Dynamic and richly interactive, Mitel’s collaboration software solutions bring teams together using voice and video calling, instant messaging and audio, web and video conferencing tools. Experience seamless workflow and effortless productivity growth with Mitel’s enterprise collaboration software, MiCollab.
- Mitel Streamline: As society migrates to newer technologies, such as Public or Private cloud, your business wiring can be an obstacle. Legacy Equipment only requires Cat3 wiring, while new Unified Communications solutions will require Cat5e+ or better. Mitel Streamline allows you to deploy a new IP Phone over existing wiring, which saves your business the money and time.
- MiContact Centre: Delivering solutions geared for an increasingly mobile consumer, Mitel’s call centre services are highly integrated with digital media such as email, SMS, webchat and social media platforms. Find out more about Call Centre Solutions.
- Mobile: Considered industry leaders in mobility, Mitel’s product portfolio includes Application Servers and Gateways that deliver innovative service options to ever-evolving mobile users.
- Unified Communications (UC): The ultimate in integration, UC combines different types of electronic messaging and communication (email, SMS, fax, voicemail, videos, and document-sharing) and makes them available within a single interface, accessible from a variety of devices including desktops, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
Try Before You Buy!
Sunco is committed to the products we offer. If Mitel products are what your business needs but have questions on the product, contact us today! We will gladly book in a free, no-obligation product demo! Experience first-hand the Mitel products and feel confident in your business communication needs and we will assist you in every step.Find out more!